The Aegon tennis championships take place at the Queen’s Club, London from 19th-25th June 2017.
The tournament we know today as the Aegon Championships, formerly the Stella Artois, was first held in 1884 and it moved to Queen’s Club in 1890.
The event is a Wimbledon warm up and is a grass court fixture. In 2015, the Aegon tennis championships was elevated in status to an ATP World Tour 500 series event which proves its worth in the tennis calendar.
In 2017 the capacity for the tournament is increasing from 7000 to 9000. From this, it’s clear that the event is going from strength to strength, no doubt helped by our own tennis legend.
Sir Andy Murray has won here an unmatchable 5 times, can he make it a 6th title this year?
Queen’s Club hospitality packages for business and pleasure
Aegon tennis hospitality packages at Queen’s Club deliver superior experiences, state of the art facilities and exceptional views of play and practice courts. Don’t buy a standard ticket, savour the luxuries on offer.
Do you know someone in personal or professional life who would appreciate a hospitality package to add luxury to their tennis experience?
Would you like a bespoke sports hospitality package at Aegon tennis championships, unique to your party? No problem, industry leaders including DTB Sports and Events can build packages easily and efficiently.
Have you yet to realise the benefits of corporate hospitality packages? At the Rugby World Cup in 2015, approximately 80% of business leaders questioned recognised that corporate hospitality was an invaluable tool. Face to face interaction in a world of electronic devices makes a huge difference to relationships.
- Build business relationships, in person.
- Increase loyalty.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Effective marketing tool.
- High return on investment levels.
- A day away from the business premises.
- Few unwanted distractions.
- You are free to enjoy the luxuries and opportunities.
- A clear message is delivered that someone is valued.
- Talk about business in a conducive atmosphere.
- Shared experiences set you above business rivals.
Example Aegon tennis championships hospitality packages:
Love Fifteen – includes:
- An official Centre Court East Stand ticket.
- Hospitality on the ground floor of the hospitality village.
- A casual dress code.
- Fifteen inspired English style tapas lunch.
- Jamie Oliver’s exceptional version of afternoon tea.
- No set tables – informal dining.
- Beer, specially selected wine and soft drinks available throughout the day.
Real tennis museum and dedans – includes:
- Exclusive use of a private room for 12 guests.
- Central seats in the 1st/2nd rows of the Centre Court North Stand – behind the players.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- Champagne and canapé reception.
- Sumptuous three course lunch.
- Afternoon tea.
- Selected wines, Pimm’s, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Televised on court action.
- A souvenir programme, order of play and seat cushion.
Tempted? Then please contact a specialist sports hospitality firm today before the facilities are fully booked, they’re selling quickly. Waiting may mean disappointment or a slight rethink and a more expensive ticket at Wimbledon.